Friday, October 16, 2009

Small sized but a buffalo

Gawd.. I dreamt of some wierd things. Don't mistake it for some frigging dirty thought people. It was really wierd but, it was about.. WUAHAHA! NOTHING! Joking -laah. Hahas, Anyway, I got my hair cutted(got such word?). My sister too. Its so wierd now that she got a fringe. Wierd bob. xD My fringe is also shorter now. Dad's like screamind at us when he got home. SWT!

BTW, my feet're like hurting. I'm wearing heels. I'm not meant for heels!! Heck, you must be thinking, Jeez, who asked you to wear 'em? LOLS! But well, I just wanna try. (: Wierd. Don't laugh at me. And hell I so don't like the shirt I'm wearing now. xD So, after I cutted my hair. I went to Nichi. I *heart* the clothes there. But they're like, big. And expensive for me. Mum's like -.- Haha but, I got a nice shirt.

It's Friday. And it's boring.. I have nothing to do.. BUT blogging and going online. FB's getting boring... No one's online. Wanna go MPH but, no one's going with me.. Have to wait for dear, Meli to come with me.

Spider piggy! I haven't had a lollipop for so long (: BUY BUY BUY xD The big one. Anyways, I have no idea what to blog. Sooo annoying! xD

Well, blog tonight. Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment