Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!


God blessed me with 2 best friends! Turning 13 tomorrow (: Low Vee Vien! My tomboy-ish, korean-lover! Love you loads! Hehe.. please stop saying so much of korean stuff to me and Synn-Synn xD Hehe.. Gaaah, doesn't matter. Thanks for being there for me. We stood up to Tasha and fought her till she's gone! xD Joking la.. Anyway, have a very very happy sweet 13! Will be here for you always too!

To Grace. Thanks for everything. Happy birthday! Haha.. Get a bf la!! And please.. I have no idea what you're saying sometimes. xD Give you a present k? Vee Vee too(:

I feel bad. As in.. really bad. I ate curry for breakfast and now my stomach hurts so badly. =.= Gawd.. I feel cold. Haha.. Choosing a picture to put is hard. I'm not a good camwhore. Haha. I suck at taking pictures. Lame and retarded. Camwhoring is a talent. xD Ann got it. Haha. I look frigging ugly in pictures. RAWR.

I'm so bored. Can someone save me? Captain underpants.. Booring. Wanna wannna wanna.. Go MPH (: Haha.. I wanna buy books. And maybe get an anklet with bells. Hehe.. Wearing the shirt I bought from Nichi and short skirts. Sneakers and white socks. Like I said.. Growing to like my hair. Haha.. But having trouble straightening it. Hehe.. I like my fringe but I look like a guy when my hair is tied up. I tried that day. wierd? Gaaah! What am I saying? Haha..

I feel hyper today. Lols.. I so wanna eat lollipop. Someone treat me a lollipop! Gaaah.. Shoot. My stomach hurts.! Blog later pepo. Pain is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment