Sunday, October 18, 2009

I wanna...


I really like the song I wanna. xD It speaks my mind. Demit you people don't think dirty! Haha.. I thought back of all the old stuff. Maybe I just couldn't let it go just like that. You can but I can't. Lols.. Whatever. Who would care? No one. I guess..? You must be thinking, Jeez, Jane! Let it go already! How hard could it be? YES! Very hard! You're not me you wouldn't understand. Gawd.. Why am I argueing with my blog? Lols.. I need my therapist. xD OMG.. is that how you spell it? Anyways, just now Rick and I were like saying what would we be when we grow up. I said a phycologist(Spelling?) and he said. Naaah, he'd be one 'cuz I'm the one who needs therapy. Haha.. Wierd..?

Gratis, I learned a new thing. Facing the facts' really hard. I'm so bored. Everything's so different to me now. Lols.. I have to face it. But it's hard. No school tomorrow. I'd be bored. I don't want Violin. Looking at her face's burning my brain cells. Increasing the power of my eye-sight. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit too carried away with how the way I'm feeling now. If you can't cha-cha.. Latin xD If you can't Latin, Breakdance. If you can't do that either. Just don't dance.(: Eat that.

Bored.

Bored.

Boo!

It's remarkable if you could bear the ugly-ness. I feel tired. My hair sucks. But just couldn't sleep. Somethings bothering me. Haha.. have no idea what is it. Lols. I'm such a wierdo. My mood-swings could kill. It's like a country who's having weather problems. xD Raining suddenly then sun-shine. Stupid me. Haha..

Eat..

Eat me..

Eat me all..

JOKING.

Muahahaha..

I couldn't stop listening to I wanna. I love it! TYSON ROCKS.! Thought he looked like he had some ganja-addict problem. Haha.. Too skinny? And always topless? Haha.. Joking.. Well.. Cherio people. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment