Thursday, October 15, 2009

To be, or Not To be.

I'm picking up myself from the hole again. I'm trying my best to be even cheerful now. Results? I'm really different from before. The old me. Kinda wierd. I admit. Less cheerful, less smiles now. But better than no smiles? You have no idea how much trouble I've got into lately. I told my mum, my friends I'd forget him. But deep down.. I don't think I could? LOLS! I'm so retarded. I admit. I soooo don't getit. Why do I still like him. Wierd. I won't show it though. I'm more quiet now, I must say. Really am. More of a sulk-er. So, dad hasn't really talked much to me since. Arrh, forget it.

The Kawad competition is on Thurday. OMG I'm like, frigging tanned! I stood under the sun for like... from 11 something to 3.30!! Ofcourse there were breaks. But still! I even putted sunblock and some whitening cream! But I got DARKER! Useless 0.0 Wuahaha. But I kinda like the formation. We have like..3? An arrow, A diamond shape and A moving star. I'm still retarded by counting. I'm a mess! Got like.. scolding from Melissa. But nah, she's funny.

A bee went chasing us. Screamed. Like girls... 0.0 What am I talking about? We ARE girls.! I'm like, running and screaming. We had some deli curry noodles. Mihun. The kakak was like.. Oiks mari dek, mari dek! Satu ringgit saje! Cepat cepat beli la moi! I was like.. SYNNN!!! MIIIIIII!!!! Wuahaha.. Anyway, it was torture. I stained my pants. Noodle soup. Bloody gross. I was slurping. It was flying. Entertaining.

I felt so uncivilised. Wuahaha, we were loud. Noisy. Messy and funny. Me, Vee and Synn. We drank angur and ate ice cream.. Ate candy. High! Need a hair cut! Anyway, I heard some freaking rumours that some form 4 guy like me. And he's in a really bad class. Which no one teaches. They sleep all the time and well.. one word. 7 letters. RUBBISH(by Yuet Nam). Yuck!

Could only be friends.. Thats all. (: I'm scared. Really scared. You have no idea. Like.. a person who has heart attack of a camel.=.= x.x Lastly, stop bitching about Hello Kitty !! Thank you! xD

Loves, Janey.

No comments:

Post a Comment