Saturday, October 17, 2009

Addicted to candy.

Have you ever watched some horror movie which is lame? I know! I have! So, I was so bored. I was clicking my remote like to every channel.. From 101 to the last. Randomly clicking, And so I actually switched to this chinese movie channel and there was a ghost movie going on. So I laid on the couch dead bored. Watched it. Lame. Yawn yawn. Not scary at all! What were they doing? So lame.I was like =.= Then changed it. Then changed it back. Haha! It was so boring. Shit.. I have no idea what I'm blogging.

So, Uncle Patrick's almost home by now. Mum & dad leaving me ad Rick home. No one's here to bug me finally. For 1 min. (: Smiles. Haha.. I'm the worst. =.= I'm hoping that it won't rain. It's gloomy. Haha.. I'm alone in the living room and Rick's in his room. I'm over-bored. Astro won't work since it's gonner rain. I had 2 lollipops at once. Sugar-rush!

Since this morning I woke up, the power was out. I was grumpy. I was like.. SHIT!? It's bloody hot! Who off the air-cond?! And my blanket was still on me. I rolled and tried to sleep but couldn't. Mum suddenly came in and was like.. WAKE UP! Rick's gonner be late for tuition! The power's out! I was like.. SWT? GRR! Kill it. So I went to the toilet. Horrified! My hair was ugly. =.= So ugly! I cut the side abit on my own.! SHH! Don't tell my mum. It was ugly! And now, uglier.! GRR! I straightened it and put some hair-juice on it. (Hair-juice = Serum! My lingo.)Muahaha.. It was okey.

I switched on my phone and 2 messages popped up. I texted back. Reply hasn't come for like an hour? Whatever. So, I did my things and a message came. OOHH. Replied. Chatted. Bye-bye. Haha.. Wierd. I had fish-head noodles for breakfast. More like breakfast-lunch. Was too full for yum-cha dy. Then mum, Marsha and I went to Metro. Looked at bags. (: I likey. But it was so expensive. Haha.. tried on shoes. Looked nice but I don't wanna buy them. I wanna save money. Haha.. anyways, went to guardian next. Mum wanted to get some.. er..? I don't know haha? Whatever I went to search for whitening cream. YAY! Got it. Though it's not Garnier. Haha..

Mum even got me and Marsha Bday bears. (: So cute! My Bday Bear's purple! I'm dead bored. People! Save me! Well, tryta blog at night kaes? Haha.. Needa nap. =.=

Janey.

No comments:

Post a Comment