Sunday, October 03, 2010

Hello :)

People, it's finally OKAY for me to unlock my privacy on facebook.
After all the stupid depressions
I figured out it's HIS lost :)
Not mine.

So I'm happy.
Again.
Yesh,once and again.

So, lets start out again with Thursday,
Ahaha, yesh I snuck out with Sze and went to KFC illegally.
I'm such a baddass right?
Whatevers.
We ordered food and i took one piece of chicken.
I ate half way and went down to see where was Vee.
Guess what?
I couldn't find him so I went back up.
Guess what, again?

He was sitting next to Sze.
I was like 0.0 how did you get up?
Apparently, He walked the other side when I was about to walk down.
God, embarrassing right??
I bit like afew bites of my chicken and went walking around with him.

The rest, aiya, don't need to know okay?
HAHA

I'm feeling hyped today.
Yawn yawn yawn.
Lately, I have the habit of staying up till its like 3?
I've changed!
Oh my god.
Something is definately wrong with me.


God dad's making us eat now.
Tass :)


No comments:

Post a Comment