Thursday, November 04, 2010

The return :D

I'm back. After a long run of exams. Topsy turveys.
Good bye to fucking exams and hello to my teenage dream.
Ofcourse, growing up partially involves in vulgar terms and puppy love relationships.
I'm off the hook.
Not into it anymore. Pfft.

I'm such a bad girl.
Har har.
Ask any girl on the street, they'd tell you they are or HAD secretly dated.
It's normal.
so whatever.
I'm putting my blog free. Again :)
Not privating it since I have no more secrets.
Besides the fact of my aunt stalking my blog(no offence.)
Guess what?
Nothing. Tee hee!!

I'm such a nut bomb sometimes.
Agree?
Holidays are coming.
We SHOULD be like Phineas and Ferb.
Building crap, having friends coming over.
Hanging out at our backyard.

Wait, what the fudge am I talking about?
I don't HAVE a backyard.

Boo. Wells.
I have tuition like at 8.
I know what you're thinking.
Who the fudge goes tuition after exams.

Apparently me, Dana, Wei Jian and some people.
I wanna ace my PMR.
Don't ask why, because it's a must :)

Wells, I shall continue blogging later.
At night.
I have loads to tell :D

Lovesss

No comments:

Post a Comment