Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Climb

I look funny.

So it's been weeks since I've blogged any shit. Correct, and there was alot of shit going on. Still is. Uncle Patrick's home to stay now. Not going back to China with his family. The clan expanded. Home got alot noisier and crazy. But the good thing was everyone's here together.

I don't know what to be more annoyed about. My life lately or my major exam in the year ends. I need to start doing something because there isn't any more time to lose.

I've been so down lately. No one quite notice that. I try to smile and laugh and be crazy but deep inside? I'm pretty hurt. I'm pretty sad. I'm pretty depressed. You don't try to understand how I feel. When it's not my problem you'd be mean to me. Hurting me inside in a way, no one knows or understands. I have feelings too you know? Not that you wanna rant and rage you could bring it all to me. I could listen to you talk and stuff I'd always be here for you. I swear, but you gotta understand me. You always give me the 'Okay, it's my fault' treatment, what can I do?

School. I got hated by girls who don't know me. Saying I'm fake. Don't make judgements if you don't know anything. Never make fucked up conclusions when you didn't even look at the procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment