Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear, Lola.

I've given my diary a name. In case if you're wondering why, it's becuz I find it really boring writing to a book. So, I decided to give it a name.

Anyways, nothing was really good for me lately. In everything.. but I'm not here to rant about it.
It's been a week or so since I've really blogged. I had a really weird dream last night..

Its related to Heaven and Hell.. Which I'm trying not to offend it religiously, since it's just a dream.

I was walking at Mid Valley walking with a friend to Gardens. I was at the bridge, and a moment later there was a bright flash and everything turned to glass and I could see through them and there was a really nice garden outside. Everything was pure, white and clear but there was a dark aura around everyone. There was people.. but they were sad. Well, most of them.. then there was this person who greeted me by the escalator, I don't remember if it was a he or a she but that person greeted me and told me this is Heaven's hell.. I know it is weird but there was some creepy aura about that person. And in my dream I had a boyfriend. I had two, actually. They were friends.. I don't know why that happened but yeah, so I was with a guy and he treated me well, but I missed the other guy for some reason but at that moment he started hugging me and touching me. I pushed him away and just ran away screaming I wanted to leave.. And so I kept running and running till a point I stopped and I woke up..

Knowing what a stupid dream I just wanted to knock myself up and just bleed. I was emotional about what has happened to me. I can't blog it out but to all my close friends who's reading this, if you don't know, ask me.

I've been thinking alot too.. I've been wondering if I should take a move on the choices I have.


I need to think..

No comments:

Post a Comment