Monday, April 04, 2011

Don't be alittle girl.

To you, little special someone :D

You could be the Peanut and I could be the Jelly :)


I am Hungry.



***************************************
The post was saved and re-posted after 4 hours.



Sometimes big things comes bit by bit.

Be patient and your dream would come true :)




So , basically I did my project almost half a day.



And BOOM, I started re-tumblr-ing again :) I've been in office for the whole day and all I did was stone. STONE COLD.



Anyways, do you think projects are useless? Say 'I', I mean doing countless amounts of projects for PMR? Can't we just take the test and MOVE ON? Like hello? Wasting precious time on studying.

Just kidding. I dislike the fact that I have curly hair roots. Yesh , it's kinda hard to believe that I have curly hair when I was younger but as I grew older my hair became straighter but the roots're still wavy-ish curly.

People often mistakes me for malay, that is when I was younger. And to all the people who did. GO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED! :)

When I was younger, sugar was a treat for me. Yesh, sugar sugar. Me and my brother would take packets of sugar and pour into our mouths and taste the sweetness of it and the goodness of it while dissolving. Ofcourse that put us into trouble. If grandma or anyone catches us doing that we'd receive tons of scoldings. We were kids, and that was what we were suppose to do.


I wish I could go back to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment