Saturday, March 26, 2011

USELESS TWAT

What's beneath that smile? No one knows.

I got back from a bad day.
I thought something good might happen today.
I thought things would go the other day around.
I wish people would see what I want at times, not to be selfish
but I'm just tired of living in what's killing me.
Sure we'all want a nice happy life, who doesn't?

But it would be nice to have someone who would really get me and be there for me when I really really need a shoulder.
When I need a breather, a punching bag and who doesn't mind all of my fuss.

And I'm sorry for my emo-ness lately.
Just like, just now, I went to my facebook and I saw this useless twat commented on my profile pictures and I was like, WHAT THE FUCK, DOUCHE? GET A FUCKING LIFE.
You don't need to comment if I don't look cool!
So get a life.

Why is my life so bad now? :(
I wish I could just be somewhere else and not give a damn about no one now.
I wish to just break your freaking neck and leave you in hell.
Satan wouldn't bother about you.


I wish to just cut myself...
Thank you for this fucked up life.

No comments:

Post a Comment