Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Onana.

See this guy??
This is what you get when you're hot.

Yesh, me. Pretty weird in person.. but if you really know me. You'd know who I am. Precisely, I did something good for someone I know, ended up getting blamed for doing something good. So what am I suppose to do? I learnt my lesson. No matter how many great/good/nice things you do for other people, you'd never get back in return. Not even a little thank you. So, screw that.

Life wasn't pretty good. It never was. But I did feel a little better knowing i had the best results in class for Science and K.H for girls. :D Yeah, then after that it was all shitty.

Anyways, ate lunch at Tony Roma's' and boy am I full! I ordered this extremely huge burger and surprisingly I could literally finish it :D

******************************************

lets shake our feets.

No comments:

Post a Comment