Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Cuz I can't live without you

Some part in this world, there's only you and me.

So , another week has past.
Another lifeless period in life.
What do we DO for a living?
Work?
More work?
I wonder why.

Lately so much bad things has happened to me..
Was it my fault? Or was it just meant to be?

First, over-priced bills ( a friend's. But I caused it.)
Then Kylie literally stabbed me with her nugget stick and I bled.
Then homeworks, load of it.
Puberty. LOL.
Then stabbed myself with a splinter in K.H
Nailed my project wrongly.
Looked ugly in a school photo.
What could possibly go more wrong??

I'm trying to make the best for a friend who's currently in shit but nothing seems to be working.
I'm concerned about all the possibilities that would happen to my friend.
Not revealing who is he/she.

Somehow, I feel like quitting Ideal.
Cuz' literally, some people there are potential douchebags.
But my mom and dad wouldn't let me change.
And the problem is, where to.

Went lunch with Rick and his friends.
They seem nice but I couldn't really click with them.
So I just kept quiet.

Somehow, I feel like doing something crazy for someone.
But who?

Love could be the sweetest thing, but it also could be a murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment