Friday, March 25, 2011

Love sparks

Don't know where it was from, but it made me feel better.


I need to feel appreciated , ASAP!
At the point I kinda had a bad time at tuition, I tried to top Brian(Ee)'s high score, I beat him at first and he beat me then. It was a fun game, it's called... *thinks* I forgotten >
But it's related to balls and hoops.


BIG NEWS, NICK AND HER ALL TIME BITCH GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP
And I am proud of you, bro.
Like I've always thought of her as a bitch before anything happened, you should actually fight and defend yourself form those rediculous lies and jealousy.
She's a big fat bitch. She two timed with you and A.P and now that she was officially with you, she two-timed with someone again.
Man, girls these day's are plain desperate.


No comments:

Post a Comment