Friday, March 04, 2011

Cross country

Don't worry, I won't shoot you.
Thank you, Er Vinn for editing this picture :)


Anyways, cross country was exhausting :O If you wanna know why, wells, isn't it obvious?? I ran around the whole TD. Wells, actually it's half. But yeah, I ran half way and I started having this, can't-breathe feeling and I stopped. I guess I'm such a weakling. But, look at the bright side! I managed to get back to school in ONE PIECE. Though I felt really sick at some point that I nearly threw up on Kylie >

Rick went along running so I literally raced with him abit but obviously, he's way too fast. Then after that, I hung out with Brian and Jun Wen at the P.A room and had this ridiculous fight with Jun Wen which was funny! Fight as in hitting each other and kept slapping and poking. It was fun but I was all sweaty and having some pain in my tummy. x.x

Guessed I was hungry then Jun Wen gave me a bar of Snickers and god, it tastes so effing good! Maybe I was just hungry but anyways, I got hyper and started jumping around :D

Then my legs got all numb and tired. :/

I'm feeling terrible now, so blank that I don't know what to blog.. tatas love.

No comments:

Post a Comment