Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sketckers

Look at em' shoes!
Ignore my toes but admire the shoe!
Yes it's mine!


Yes, the heels killed my feet. OH NO, don't look at me like that! It was on half price and it was too attractive NOT to have it! My mom didn't take out a single penny for this baby, I used my savings on it! Anyways, walking with THIS baby ain't no problem at first, then it turned sour now my feet hurts
Walked pass the Toilet Bowl concept restaurant and I really wanted to try but too bad, no time.
Had epic food time.

Bought a pair of slippers, yesh I bought again, BUT! It's cuz it's like half price! And it's like 5 bucks! And it's really cute ><>

So, anyways, I've been watching loads of Shane Dawson and Brittani Louise Taylor videos and yeah, I LOVE YOU GUYS :)
Thank for all the laughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment