Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dear, Japan

What do you think about my blue eyes :D

It's not really blue it's actually called sterling grey P:

Anyways, the whole CNN's filled with the Japan disaster and I feel that it's a really sad thing.
Yes, even though Japan had a massive killing spree with our last generation-and I forgive you on that, I think it's really creepy how the waves flushed the houses and stuff away.

My friends who worshiped Japanese' culture cried over the news. My dad wouldn't stop watching the news! I kept wondering is 2012 really happening to us? What would we do? No, we, commoners can't get onto the metal ships so, we're gonna have to die? What theory is that?! But if it's really happening, there's no way to prevent it. All we could do is do what we want to do and die willingly.

Spend time with people you love and apologize for the wrongs we've made to them.

So, enough about Japan. What about Malaysia?
Will it hit Malaysia? Will we have crazy earthquakes and massive waves hitting upon us?
My mind wouldn't stop wondering about it.

I couldn't stop listening to sad songs.
I wish it was all just a dream. But it wasn't.. maybe injust a few more days it'll be the end of the world.
Or maybe tomorrow. Anything could happen and all we could do now is hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment