Friday, March 25, 2011

A touch of paint.

Kylie, please don't get mad at me


Thanks for borrowing me Dear John.
It was an amazing book :)
I really appreciate the meaning of the book, and for some reason it kinda relates me.
Anyways, I finished Dear John within 1 and a half days.


Anyways, I felt miserable today, I got yelled at for no reason cuz this douche who was sitting beside me, stared at me like literally in a disturbing way, and he poked me with a pen. MY pen. I borrowed him cuz he didn't really disturb me for past weeks, and now what the fuck. I got scolded thanks to that douche.

The teacher judged the problem without even knowing what happened and she 'blamed' me for talking to him - which I soooo did NOT - and later I cried over the bad things that happened to me lately, I couldn't hold my feelings anymore knowing I could do worst if I keep holding it back..

Anyways, I didn't really have much to say to anyone except Kylie.
She's been always trying to keep me up and I know, I'm a really terrible friend at times.

Please love me, Kyls.
Thanks for the math cheats !!
Naah, I'm kidding!

So, tell me how's your holiday. :) Leave it at the cbox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment