Sunday, February 27, 2011

Safe and sound

This is me.
Safe and sound knowing that you're gonna be there for me.



Maybe I was wrong.
maybe I was stupid enough to hope for things I wish would happen to happen.

I had a terrible day.
And I wanna release stress.

Sometimes, do you even know how I feel?
Do you bother enough to care?
Do you understand me?

Did you even know how much you let me down?
Did you know how disappointed I felt?

Life ain't always perfect, and will never be.
But have you ever thought of making it better than expected?
We can't expect too much , I know.
But can't we do better instead of mouthing all the wrongs and problems?
Instead of talking, SHOW it?

Instead of yelling at me,
shouting,
scolding,
giving me attitude,
leaving me all alone,
DO SOMETHING?

I have no idea what to do at times, I have no idea why I'm being like this..
Maybe it's because of the pressure of everything lately.
Everything seems wrong.
Everything IS wrong.


Hope tomorrow would be better..
I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment