Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shooting Star

Me in Rick's car holding my Katy Perry CD :D


So guess what? Just afew minutes ago was still Valentines day. Lovers everywhere, flowers in girls' hands and boyfriends. Pfft! I have to admit something, Valentines day is just another shitty day for me. First day exam. Period. Literally! I mean, no one ever does anything for me. But honestly, it kinda sucks that no one really bother doing anything for me. I have history with Valentines last year, ( PSH, kinda have a story about it but can't really blog it out) I spent my Valentine sitting on a bench at the basement of Mid Valley staring at couples going up and down the escalator while my dad was fixing the car.

It literally died. Boo.

So I had school. Yesh, exams. But before that I reached early and went to the hall to pass Brian something and I heard terrified by Katharine McPhee but I had no idea what was the song called so I ran up to Jun Wen and asked. Obviously he told me. Yay, how smashing :) And ever since that I'm addicted to that song. Exam was abit hard. Yeah, don't ask. Don't wanna talk about it. Pfft, literally hung out with them at the P.A and Jun Wen was carrying this player thing and he knocked the edge on my head. Yes, it was painful.

I didn't really sleep well the previous night. Guess what?
I SLEPT AT 4.30 a.m.
Yeah you must be thinking I'm pretty insane
'JANE, WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING SO LATE?!'
-because I was being a bitch-

So, there goes my explanation :)

I don't really know who reads my blog now?
And to you who reads my blog please leave a comment on my cbox.
I just wanna know that I'm actually worth reading.

Doesn't it bothers you that if you're with someone and that person asks his/her friends that are you worth being with? It does right? Ofcourse. Pfft. I feel like SUCH a bitch now, nyeeks.

Wells, whatever, I should hit the books soon. By soon I mean the next 12 hours when sun rises :)

3 comments:

  1. @pink guitar, sorry for the super long updates :) thanks for supporting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st time reading somebodies blog :P
    I'm just bored alright?
    Anyways, sorry abt the bump aye? haha!

    ReplyDelete