Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When I look at you.

This is the last time I'm gonna think of it.
You're far and gone.
Out of my life.
Everything was a fake.
I don't need you to light up my life when I can light it with my own happiness.
Mow's the name.
I like Mow.
Mow ish tasty :D

Skipped school today. Aren't I such a bad human? Kylie texted me this morning saying DARN YOU. *smirks* I feel so evil. But I bet she'd have a great time.

I recently listened to Miley Cyrus' When I Look At You. It's beautiful. Though i don't really like her. I mean you're great Miley but bong? WHY? So, anyways, I didn't watch The Last Song but I so want to. I heard it's heart-warming.

I'm dying to buy a notebook. But it's expensive. Like expensive. Really. It's 27.90 for ONE. But it's thick and the cover is felt. It's really pretty but like I said, expensive. I can't really use my ang pau money anymore. Mom says she wants to put the money to my account. And so it goes on.. bla bla bla.

I somehow wanna learn cooking and baking. Know why? Cuz I can't cook. Or bake. I feel pretty useless at times cuz Rick? Has this friend and his sister could bake cook and stuff like that. She's quite pretty and smart. I get compared alot. So that pretty made me useless P:

Pfft, mom came in and made a fuss about me blogging. I should off now.
Fussy pants. x.x

Gah, I hate my blog it's so lame. x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment