Friday, February 18, 2011

Honestly, it's nothing.

Tuition. Was the time when I can release myself.


Pfft, I had the worst time of my life. I got bailed and ditched not just by one person. But two.
First, was my very own bestie. Like always, she bails on me, ALWAYS. I literally exploded. I didn't really care what she thinks about me anymore.

I can't seem to forgive the second person who did it to me.. Did it too many times, I can't count. I am tired of being treated like shit. I'm tired of being ditched and bailed. ALWAYS. And when they do it, somehow I get blamed, either way around.

I don't mind.
Just push me around.
Do it..
As if I ain't getting enough already.


Maybe it's just me PMS-ing.
But I shouldn't be treated like that.
I deserve to be happier.. atleast more than now.
More than what I'm going through now.
No one seems to understand 'cuz no one ever knows how it feels being pushed around and ditched at a time when you need someone.

I have to pretend, fake a smile and say ;
naah, it's nothing.
I'm okay.
Honestly, it's nothing.
but inside i'm all,
HELLO EMOTIONS.
THANKS FOR MESSING ME UP, FUCK.

I've had enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment