Friday, February 18, 2011

Fridays

Nom nom nom, Rawr this PacMan monster eating my cupcake!



So today's a Friday. What do I usually do on Friday?? Tuition but today, there's a party at the community. Should I go? x.x Pfft, retarded right? Anyways, today's maths exam was uber hard. UBER. GAH, i'm going to fail it. I bet. It's not like I've never failed it before.

I have such bad self-optimism IF that's what you call it :P I'm officially obsessed with the song Valentine. :D In case you don't know why, DON'T ASK! Naaah, just kidding :) Went back to dp after school today with Brian. No, not what you think it is. He went to hunt for someone and I went to get back my Science peka. But unfortunately, teacher wasn't there so I went there for nothing. Boo.

School life sucks. I got my ass touched by someone I don't know and I'm really scared about it. I practically walk with a book behind my butt at times. Yay, right?

I wish something weird would happen to me.

WTF RIGHT?

I need a doctor, supreme stupidity has struck me! So, tell me guys, how did YOU spend your friday?

Rick's on a date. I wonder how would my life be after school? I wanna die my hair in a weird color. Like pink or purple. Or blue highlights! Just the thought of it makes my nerves jump! HAHA, what the hell!?

You must be thinking what the hell I just said right? I mean, nerves can't jump right?? x) HAHA.

I have a date with Ann. And she BETTER come.

Thats all for today. LAME, I know. But yeah, loves ♥
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment