Friday, February 25, 2011

Strawberry shoes.

A. From ikeA.
WHAT BIG HANDS I HAVE =.=

Yeah, if you read my tittle and was wonder what is up with strawberry shoes and where do you get it? Well, you CAN'T! Cuz you can't buy it anywhere and it's because I washed my school shoes with my sister's strawberry shampoo! It was nice :)

I did it because :
  • It smells nice
  • the other soap was in the balcony
  • I was naked.
  • I was kidding.

HAHA, like dude, it smelt really good! That made my day. My strawberry shoes.

School was bad. Like bad bad. Pfft, don't wanna talk about it. It brings back sad memories. Anyways, there's gonna be band real soon again! Somehow I really miss band. I wanna sing again. I wanna have fun again. But now I gotta hit the books cuz' my grades, are dropping.

And I should really buck up before it's too late.
I should start sticking post-its everywhere and go gaga over chocolates. Sleep late and read books. I know what I said didn't make sense, maybe I should sit down and stare at the mirror for awhile before I start picking up anything.
Yeah that sounds like a great idea ;)

I've been thinking of singing Back to December for band.
Sounds like a pretty dramatic song.

______________________________________________

Hey guys, just came back from tuition.
Heard the most devastating news ever.
Synn's leaving to another tuition centre.
Know what's ever more heartbreaking?
HER, not telling me HERSELF.
She told Wei Jian and Wei Jian told me..
How sad for a best friend.

I can't believe it.. not at all.
Oh boo, Jane, WAKE UP. Your bestie left you without saying a proper good-bye.
You're the only girl in the 4 person gang now.
You're not gonna be defended while Brian Ee bullies you.
You're not gonna have someone to tell your problems to, especially to someone you've known when you were 10.
You have to stand alone now.



Way to go, loner.



No comments:

Post a Comment