Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why is it complicated ?

Burning butt.

Some of the days, I wonder why must things be complicated while it's actually quite simple. Maybe it's just 'cuz we want some drama to spice our life? Or is it we drown ourselves with thoughts? I think both. I'm a person who thinks alot, so I say I like drowning myself with thoughts. Yeah, I over-think, then over-react. I think of myself as a loser. Like loser, loser.

I need a therapist. Like literally D:
So I went to Ikea, fought with my sister, argued with my parents, wow could life get any worst? Yeah, kinda fought with a friend.
GOD I FEEL SO VIOLENT.
Fighting all over the place.

Love.
A typical topic for every human
(who has feelings)
Every teenager(mostly) goes through this stage.
Either end up happily together or left with a deep scar that not even bio-essence could make it go away.
First loves are usually killer, if it ends up crappy.
Because it basically effects your whole love life after that to some people who have weak feeling immune systems or they're the one who hurts the shit out of someone.
Which I totally would bitch slap because no one deserves to get hurt out of their first loves.
Conclusion: NEVER FALL TOO DEEP FOR FIRST LOVES.

What the fuck. I have no idea what I'm saying.

Have fun reading. Out of ideas. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment