Saturday, February 19, 2011

sunshine, where is my sunshine?

I see you. Hot sauce :D


Hello,humans.
I ish back. From a long day. I went out with Bryan Lloyd today :) My super bestie. HAHA, do you believe me? Naah, it's true. We actually watched No Strings Attached. No, we didn't need help from an adult to get tickets! We went up the counter and asked uhm, could we get No Strings Attached and she was like but it's 18 pl and she asked us how old were we and we said 15 then she said, let me check. So she rolled her chair and dialed for someone then after that she came back clicking something went, No Strings Attached, right? 2.10p.m. that would be 46bucks.

This is my first R-rated-ish movie :) IN THE CINEMA. It was a really nice movie. I literally cried at the end.

Sobs rights?

We had ice-cream and walked around. It's really nice to see him and my friends. Lately, I really em. I studied. SEE I'M A GOOD GIRL. DAYUMM. I also gotta spend less. Saving for Bruno Mars' concert. Like, demmit. I wish I had an ATM card. FREE ATM CARD.. HOW I WISH..
I'm wishing crap. BOO.


Wells, gotta study now. Blog ya later peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment