Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exams

These are prove of why I'm gaining weight. Smores. Just looking at all of these makes me gain weight. Am I exaggerating? Yes, maybe.

This is one of the reason why I'm so eager to learn how to bake. Look at how art can be anywhere.
I do not own these pictures. I just like stealing them to make my blog look pweety. Okay-lah, to be honest, I don't get to take a lot of good pictures firstly's cuz I don't have a good camera. Sucks for me.

Ian, you big bum. 
He's peeping at my Grandma while she was having her lesson. I know right? How adorbs?!

I joined Nexus last month and look! I have a twin! Finger-twins. Beena and I. I know, we're 16 and childish. Ever wonder why we could get along so well? I don't know either, but we just do. Weird and quirky I could say. We're made for each other :D

Yes, Cotton On had bikinis on sale. Cost like $6 per piece. Ain't it to die for?! 
Mom had a problem with me buying it but dad didn't. Although, I won't wear it without a t-shirt above, somehow, it's just not safe here in Malaysia. Terrorist banyak kao-kao.

Baby Shaun. He's super adorable. His dad was my favourite uncle. Sorry to all my other uncles and aunts, it's not to say that I don't like you, it's just that, he was always playing with me. I love all of you!

Hey baby boy :) You comfy on my sweet little bed? 
I love you sweetie :*
We took him for a groom and the guy recommended us a Schnauzer-cut and so we tried it out. Mom hated it. Dad likes it. To be honest, he does look like E.T, you know, the alien? He's super naked on top and hairy  at the bottom. STILL MY ADORABLE BABY!

CLOSE-UP YEAH.

(JANE)
+

 (TANNER PATRICK)
I'm dying right now.
OMG HE'S FREAKING BLOWING ME KISSES! I'M FREAKING MELTING?!?!?! ASDFGHJKL 
=
Flowers bloomin on the sidewalk. 
He's my current obsession and I gotta admit, I never fan-girl over anyone but he's an exception. HE'S SO GORGEOUS. He sings like an angel, look like a hot hot vampire and he's super ADORABLE! I WANNA MELT OVER HIS SWEET DECENT FACE. I know, that's too much. BUT I LOVE HIM! Okay, I really gotta give credit to Lloyd for showing me his YouTube videos. I LOVE YOU LLOYD BECAUSE OF TANNER. 

I hate the quality of my phone's camera. It says 5mp but it looks like it's from some 2mp shitty phone. 
But I love this picture though, it's just a beautiful shot.

Tanner Patrick and I's magical land of rainbow cakes and marshmallow clouds. I still love you.

Okay, I'm dying for an iPhone. Too mainstream I know but my phone's just really lousy. Plus, and iPhone might be nice but my parents would never get me that phone. Firstly, they think it's not worth it with a price of a good household item for a phone that's gonna be outdated when the next iphone comes out but honestly, I really want the iPhone4s. SO, as sampat as I can be, I saw those 'win-an-iphone-with-a-shoutout' kinda thing and I'm trying to test my luck. Ridiculous I know but still! WORTH MY BUTT OFF! I WANT YOU SWEET LITTLE WHITE iPHONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment