Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chalk dye.

Yes, my first attempt on chalk dye in pink

I added a green tip for my first try

This was my hair the next day. Blue-green and a failed red-yellow. Mostly it turned red.
 It actually stained my new white shirt from Nichii.. I'm a sad girl now :(
I was out with Lloyd, Lucas and Grace and we went for a movie and tea after that at Plan B
The red velvet cake was super super yummy! DO try it out even though it's a little pricey but it's still worth the taste! The flourless fudge cake ( More or less the spelling) was also very good. :) 

My lovely grandma trying out this badass beanbag. I love her.
Isn't she very sexy? Okay, kidding. Don't wanna give you nightmares. She's the best Grandma ever!

And I got back my polaroid! Sadly it's film-less now due to the very very expensive films.. Yes I'm keeping it on the shelf above my bed and look at it always.. Talk about weird obsession.

My aunt's mom from China made this traditional Mantou yeast. Mantou is a type of traditional Chinese bun. Very cute and tasty too :) Anyways, she left it outside under the sun. I think it's rising.. soon enough. Anyways, my aunt's parents from China came and as you know, their Mandarin accent is really strong and I don't really know what they say sometimes, but they're friendly so yeah, it's al right!

 I love how Chinese I can be sometimes. With Mantou and bamboo trees and endless folk-tales.. what more can prove? My granddad planted this bamboo tree behind the front wall. 

A dandelion in a perfect sunset. 
I do not own the picture. 

Follow the Shaytards on YouTube! They're the most adorbs family ever! The awesome parents and the cute kids are just perfect :) The baby boy in the picture is Rocktard and his sister over there? She's Babytard! :) Ngawww, look at him trying a bra on!

Tribal nails. Perfect in every way! /Jealous\

I admit, I like stealing taking people's amazing photographs. But I only do it because of its beauty! I just love the whole picture! The sad thing is, I don't own a camera to experiment it myself.
 Again, I do not own this magnificent picture.

Yummy cupcakes! The cupcake with the green icing looks like poop. Cute poop. I love baking but somehow I could never find the time or the ability to do so. My mom did not provide an oven when we shifted back into the house. Wait a minute.. she don't even cook in the first place! Yeah, let alone baking. I understand her busy schedule and her struggles for trying to provide what we need and want. Not just me but my whole family. So yeah, after my Form 5. I shall learn to bake!

Sorry for not blogging for so long. I just caught a bad cold, terrible cough and sore throat. I went to the doctors today and the doctor I used to go to wasn't there so I had to see another doctor. She was not the most ideal doctor, but yeah.. I had no choice OK? She gave me 5 types of medicine in total and 3 of it will cause me to be sleepy so I returned home after picking up my sister and slept till 6. I woke up and had a light dinner because I lost all my appetite. Well, not all. Just for rice and all heavy things. I wanted sugar crackers. I know, I'm getting weirder and weirder nowadays. Hah. I have shaky hands due to heavy medications. My immune feels like it's been beaten up by a bunch of assholes. I lost my voice, too. Basically if you talk to me now, I would be sounding like a man. Eww, right? I avoid talking now.. To the aid of scaring kids. Just kidding.

Gotta go finish my Black Lace essay. It's already overdue. I know, I'm such a badass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment