Friday, August 17, 2012

A beautiful mess.

Ain't my 'photography' awesome? :) I love this picture

Oh this tart is just tempting me.

Oh hello!

I love this Ms. Selfridge dress! But sadly it's really expensive. It cost like $240+. ZOMG right?

Meet Graceeeeyyy! Nah, it's just Grace! Yeah, I got stuck in that dress for at least 10 minutes!
Indeed. I needed her to pull it off my fatness!

Oh my beautiful cloth rose :)

This is my cousin, Ian. Isn't he cute? Mr. Lotso was almost his height :) So adorable.

This was taken last month of Kylie's birthday. Yes, meet my 'husband', Siew Wen and my 'son', Upin. I know. The expression on my face is just priceless.

GROUP PICTOOOO :D

My honey and I :D

My current obsession! Dream Catchers!
.
*********************************************************
A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz 

This song's just so beautiful, like I just wanna slow dance to this.


***********************************************************

Oh hello :) Didn't see you over there. Oh, I'm kidding. So how are you guys? Sorry that you can't answer my question. I removed my cbox or whatever you call it. It was getting really annoying with those lame websites trying to promote themselves on my chatbox and I got spammed by unknown sources. Anyway, I've been really busy lately. Getting my homework done. Ms. Liew just started giving us homework on mythology. Ahh, the blood and soul of the ancient society. O-Kay, that did not just make sense. I find myself being really into all these history. It's really interesting reading about the Gods and Godess' and their magic and those crazy creatures that you'd only see or read about in movies. I hope they were real. It'll be really cool if they really were. Well, I do believe some of them were true.

So, finals are coming up and I just started my tuition lessons, and I'm not trying to trash talk my old tuition centre! It's just this centre is nice :) Well, so far. Just 3 lessons but it's okay so far. The teacher's are quite nice there. Anyways, I get to see Grace every two nights of the week now. She gets to help me with Accounts, which I'm SO BAD AT. ZOMG, prepare to fail this shit! But please, whatever it is I SHOULD PASS my Economics! Or I'd be chewed into pieces and die and be a failure for the rest of my life!

GAWD, I'M SO SLEEPY! No, I should be more energized. But I don't know how due to the LACK OF FRIGGING SLEEP. Somehow, lately I've been getting nightmares quite often. I just had one last night and it was really bad. (DOH, ITS A NIGHTMARE! WAY TO STATE THE OBVIOUS!) It was a killer 'clown' wells, I don't know if I could consider it a clown. It had bright red cheeks and long black hair. Brrrr, and there was a TV in the room playing a movie and it was about 'US', I don't remember who was in it but definitely there WERE people I know and not to forget.. ME :( And each time if we die IN the movie, we die real life :( OH MAI GAWD. ISN'T THAT JUST HORRIBLE?! I DON'T WANNA DIE, okay, lets not exaggerate :( 

Alright, God, please don't give me ANY MORE bad dreams. 
HALLELUJAH :D

No comments:

Post a Comment