Sunday, August 19, 2012

Greetings.

I got this giant Salted-Chocolate macaroon for free
NOMZ

Best place ever - Delectable by Su
Honestly Su, You make the best cupcakes ever :D

I bought this at first ; Caramel-Latte and trust me, never, ever get this flavour. 
I really don't know if it tastes more to caramel or Latte. It's just bad. BAD.

Okay, first of all I would die to have nails like that. 
Aren't they just so pweety? :3

I had a pretty tiring day today. Woke up at 11. Yeah, I'm such a bum. Surprisingly, even though I woke up at a time like that, I felt like I was from the Walking Dead. I know, it's the lack-of-sleep-syndrome AGAIN. I got ready and went to work. Thank God, I only had one student - currently, so it's more flexible for me to move her around. It's a her. Yes. She is pretty naughty for a girl. After teaching, I went out Burger King for lunch with Lloyd and my sister. Yeah, we're eating fast food every weekend. Can't wait to die of heart failure , LOL. I know, it's not a nice thing to say but it's a fact. If you think that Mid Valley is a place of everything well, you're right BUT, the fact of me being there all the time made me pretty much clueless on what to eat almost all the time and Burger King is fast, tasty (Well... quite) and cheap. They have a value meal which cost around $6 that includes a soft drink, fries and a burger. Talk about it! They have a spicy fried chicken burger, a grilled chicken burger, Whooper JR. and Mushroom Swiss. Yeah, four sets but good enough. After Burger King we went back to my shop and chilled awhile. We literally gamed the whole 20 minutes playing some lame-but-very-frigging-addictive game; Bubble Shoot. Basically, it's just shooting bubbles. I'm usually not a gamer but, it's really addictive. You guys should really try it :D

We went to Delectable, a place where its filled with yummy cupcakes and treats and we met this two guys who works there and  the first guy which I don't know his name actually talked to us first and the second guy who's name was Sam started talking to me and he even complimented my bag..AWKWARD! I have been eye-ing on those giant macaroons from their store for a really long time and I decided to give it a try today. WRONG FLAVOUR, JANE. The guy, Sam, actually recommended me to try the Salted-Chocolate or the Vanilla one but I picked out Caramel-Latte and guess what? IT TASTES LIKE CRAP. Okay I shouldn't be mean, but really it didn't taste as good as I expected. This is why, never hope on something so high, guys. It'll always turn the other way around. We sat there trying my macaroon and obviously, I did not finish it. I left it half broken. Lloyd decided to get the really expensive popcorn and he came out with another box of macaroon, which was the Salted-Chocolate one. I haven't eaten that one yet but yeah, obviously, my sister and Lloyd thought he had a thing for me but no way. I ain't buying that. 

Anyway, I'm dead tired now, shall blog more tomorrow. Since it's the holidays and I have absolutely nothing to do. Cherios.


No comments:

Post a Comment