Monday, August 20, 2012

Haul-la

Garnier Light B.B Cream.

I've seen so many people review on their on BB creams and I always think to myself that all types of BB creams are the same shit but I got this one and actually compared this one to my mom's BB creams and this is just awesome! I'm new in this so I find this BB cream really good. It's very smooth, not like those textures that will leave your skin feeling greasy. I don't really use a lot of it on my face, just a small amount for me would do. It's very velvety actually. It's also a sunblock and a moisturiser, so it's like a 3-in-1 kinda thing. It's also quite reasonable, it costs like $20! You can get it from any pharmacy or supermarket. Very good. I like it a lot!

Maybelline The Falsies mascara 

This mascara is just so... It just works like wonder! Though it didn't make my eyes exactly like those you see with the real false lashes but it really gives a good texture to the lashes. It comes in two colours if I'm not mistaken. Black and brown. The one I own is in black. Love it. I don't use it everyday don't get me wrong. I use it once in awhile, I take good care of my make-up even if I don't use it always.

Vaseline Lip Essence Advanced Petroleum Jelly
Maybeline Baby Lips (Limited Edition)

Honestly, these two are my absolute life savers! I have chapped lips almost most of the times due to the crappy weather in Malaysia. The Vaseline tube really keeps my lips moisturised and it smells really nice, unlike the pot ones (the pot ones actually are pretty odour-less but it's just a little troublesome to carry everywhere and it's less hygienic as you need you stuff you germy finger in there to dig up some petroleum jelly for your lips unless you wash your hands all the time) . It makes my lips feel really smooth even after a really thin layer just to put me out of my dry lips misery. I usually put it on especially when I go to sleep because of the air-conditioning and I hate the dry-lips feeling when I wake up. The Maybeline Baby Lips lip balm is actually in berry flavour. The one I got was the special edition one and there are actually another tube that is also berry flavour but they only had this when I went to the pharmacy and I really like berry scented things so I got that. It was the same price as the others. It doesn't make my lips peel, unlike some of those lip balms that if you apply more often. I would have to say, it moistures my lips pretty good but the Vaseline does a better job. So if you have dry lips all the time like me, I suggest you get these two. The price is reasonable too. 
I got my Vaseline for $9 because it was on a sale and I forgot the price for the Baby Lips. 

M.A.C SuperGloss Lip Gloss in SuperGlass Sweetheart.

I got this baby from a friend as a birthday present two years ago and I don't know the price. I would say expensive because, honestly everything in Malaysia is overpriced. I'm pretty sure the price range would be above $120 (estimation). Okay, what I absolutely love about this lip gloss is the glitter. It really stands out from those other boring ones. No offence. If you are a performer you would wanna get this lip gloss. It stays for a longer time compare to other lip gloss'. What I don't really like about it is the stickiness, other than that I'd give it a 5 star.

Maybeline HyperSharp Liner in black.

Okay, honestly when it comes to eyeliners, I have a big problem. It's either I smudge like crazy or I'd end up looking like I have bad eye bags and for me, I work really good with liquid eyeliners. It's easy to put on, easier to draw designs and it won't smudge like pencils or crayons. I've never tried on gel liners but I really do not have a deep appreciation for pencil liners. The bad thing about this liner is that it goes off after some time, like I don't know about other liners but it does go away easily. No worries, if I wear eyeliner that day then I would carry it around for touch-ups and not to worry that I'd look like some retarded clown. You can get this eyeliner from any pharmacy or beauty shops, I'm sure. Oh, it also comes in Brown. 
The price if I'm not mistaken is $20+. 

Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing body lotion.

I absolutely love this lil' mofo. I've actually never finish one bottle of lotion growing up then because I'd end up being too lazy to apply all the time and it doesn't work most of the time but surprisingly, this body lotion has really worked for me like magic. It also improved the smoothness of my skin and it has this really nice and soft smell. They have it in three sizes and in this range they have three types such as Cocoa, Aloe Vera and this, Pure Oat. The big one, which is the one above costs about $17.90 and the smaller ones costs less, obviously.  

Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette 

Okay, basically I'm not much of a perfume person. Sure I've used some perfume but I really like this scent. I smells really fresh and stays for a long time. I'm sure you can get this from any Body Shop outlets but I don't know the price is because I got it for my birthday this year. I usually have bottle of perfume that either don't stay on for long or just really expensive that I don't wanna use it. Like that one, so I don't really dare to use it all up. Silly O' me.

Anyways, I actually saved this post last night apparently I had to 'sleep' but I kinda stayed up late a lil' bit playing Bubble Shoot. Yes, I'm an addict. I don't play RPG games. Just this. Okay and don't get me wrong. I'm not a professional in all these beauty things but it's just what I think of the products I use. Just a normal suggestion. Hope you guys don't mind on my review :) Lotsa love! PS. Not feeling so colourful today :(


No comments:

Post a Comment