Friday, August 24, 2012

Say WHAT??

Simi is a really bad robot.
I can't believe it! He actually said that :(
IT WAS A GREAT OFFER BUT HE TURNED IT DOWN! DIE ASSHHH-HOLEE ;(

I probably would go to jail if any politician sees this. ZOMG. No offence to Mr. N.
I appreciate everything you've done even if you did nothing.

 I've seen many reviews on chalk hair-dye.
Basically called soft pastels here and I can't wait to try it.. soon.
I'm afraid that it'll just give me some bad allergies or cancer or hair damage or something.. Oh Jane, STOP OVER-REACTING. JUST TRY IT! I can't wait!

Belly piercing.
Okay, tell you the truth.. I really want to try belly piercing but, due to parental issues typical reason, I dare not do it. Let alone the pain.. Ouch! But I do find this picture very interesting :) Especially with the dream-catcher pendant! So cute. Maybe if I find one, I'd just buy it to look at it. No, not happening. Belly piercing is also super expensive and it'll easily get infected so.. I doubt I'd ever do it for the rest of my life.

This is not my dog and I do NOT OWN this picture. 
This is Domo, Bubz' poodle. I posted this because I think he's just so frigging cute! 
Why can't my dog be as cute as him? Oh right, maybe because he has been abandoned before?? :O
Nah, I appreciate my dog's cuteness even if its not that cute. He's still my baby.

I officially died when I saw these nails! Aren't they to die for? I have a deep confession.. I SUCK IN PAINTING NAILS. Yes, there you go. I said it loud and clear. I just don't know how people could paint it so perfectly. I've never had manicures or pedicures. Growing up, my mom would never spoil me with all these spa things.. she always told me when you're older, and when you can earn your own money and you spend it. You'll feel good about it and you can do anything with it. Which is true.. well.. Kinda.

Shoes! ZOMG. Again, I do not own this pretty shoe-lific picture. 
I love the colours and styles! I love these pretty pretty pastel colour shoes! Somehow nice shoes always comes with a price. Okay not just shoes, but everything. Obviously, but do you need to get all these nice things? No. Lets not just spoil ourselves with all these. :)

The Bilboard-Sky-Picture.
The problem with me is that I don't have a good camera. Wait, I don't even have a camera! I only have my phone. I've actually begged my parents to get me a camera but obviously but oh wells.. a phone is enough :3 for now. They think that it's not worth investing a camera for me. :( BULLNESS! Well, I can't blame them. They have too much to pay. So, it's alright. I might just be a little more patient. I would get it maybe next time :)

Enjoy :)
Im too tired to colour my post. Im sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment