Thursday, August 12, 2010

Horn-y

Haha, it was a long long day. RAWR.

Hey you, Yeah you!

I miss you.

Yeah you must be thinking I'm mad but apparently I'm NOT.

Lately there's stalkers and creepy guys in school. They effing scare me. Like seriously? I'm really scared. It scares me. No offence? Yeah knowing people likes me yeah it's nice to know but THEY are over and THEY should BACK OFF. Like seriously, get a life. You have no idea how irritating YOU GUYS are. Beat it, assholes. Scam.

Ian's getting naughtier. Beat bad boy. I chased him all around just to make him eat a spoon of porridge!
Isn't he just SO cute?

I'm addicted to love songs. It's just so SWEET! Like sugar. Only sweeter.

I'm stubborn and hyper.
ALL AT ONCE.
How lovely hmm?


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment