Wednesday, August 11, 2010

long time.

Christ! Its been so long since I blogged! Anyways, ALOT ALOT ALOT of crap happened. i was banned from the internet and all because i got in trouble. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I was frustrated, couldn't stop crying. Yeah yeah, hysterical. BOO.
But I'm all okay now. Alot has happened, like canteen day?
Okay, there wasn't much that happened lately. Though Sze, Carmen and afew of us played 'Pi Sian' (pencil spirit). Yeah, asked questions about something and wells, some did turn out okay but mostly made me worried. This teacher made an anouncement about us playing the thing and she said it's dangerous and we might get possessed. Yeah, we stopped playing it already. Yeah, it's the month of the hungry ghost festival. I feel restless. Ha Ha.

I'm being really unreasonable lately. Insecure. I know to you maybe it's bullshit but I just.. RAWR! Get me??

Yaya. Pfft xP

I wish time could pass faster. Sometimes it pasts fast, sometimes? It's ultimate slow. I wish time would pass in a blink of an eye. Ya ya.

It's a black post.

No comments:

Post a Comment