Monday, July 26, 2010

No effing heels.

I have no shoes.
I wish to shoot her brains with some jelly beans. It's better than HER brain right now.
She's so unreasonable.

Oh WHY NOT let me go to the frigging farewell BAREFOOT?
I already have enough stress and shit to handle. WOW
I get blamed.
I just need a pair of SHOES.
Is that so HARD?
I'm not asking for a $100 or $1000 pair of shoe,right?!
I just need a simple representable pair of EFFING SHOES!

And Rick.
You don't have to talk so much.
Just shut the hell up.
You're just the worst brother EVER.
Why am I even born to this family.
I wish I was NEVER born.

Never.

I hate my life.

Grr.

I'm not asking for a pair of Cinderella glass slippers right?

I hate the person who invented shoes.
I hate the person who DOESN'T allow me to buy a pair of goddamn shoes.
I hate me! The person who NEEDS a pair of shoes right now.

*******************************

Don't chew what you can't swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment