Thursday, July 15, 2010

Surprise :D

Oh we watched this lame movie in 3D


I'm driving!


I've always adored guys who knows how to surprise girls. Ha ha.
Anyways, I'm not complaining. I feel moody today.
I'm tired and restless. Having flu ( thanks to Carmen and Sze, they passed it to me and some of my friends ).
I'm unhappy that teacher changed our places in class.
I mean, I have to be separated with Hui Lim and my gang of girls whereas some of them gets to sit together! I complained to her but it seems as if she doesn't give a shit about how we ( we as in the class ) feels.
She's so mean.
And I HAVE to sit in the boys row.
And it's like the window side. Thanks, it's frigging hot and gah! Those guys! I'm not close or I don't really like them.

Rick kena-ed NS!
So this means I'm not going to see him for three whole months! I feel bad but I'm kinda happy. I even heard that my mom cried!


I'm unbelievable ain't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment