Thursday, July 22, 2010

Leave me alone.

Even cake wouldn't make me smile.

How does it feels when you did nothing and got blamed?
Oh, it sucks.

Anyways, let's blog my sadness away. Finding a reasonable thing to blog is hard so today? I'm just gonna blog trash out. You text me telling me that the froggie lunch box couldn't be found at 100 Yen, more unhappy added to my unhappy-ness. I had enough of stress. It really sucks.

I just wanted to shout :- 'You're insane! leave me alone!'

But I couldn't. I can't be unreasonable to you. I feel bad.

It's not even his problem. I know blogging out my depression isn't always the best idea but it helps to make me happy.

Not even cake, candy and food would cheer me up!

Boo.

Anywhoos, where are you when I need you? I'm just depressed. I wanna cry.
You make me wanna hit you.
No
I am not ABUSING YOU.

I'm just upset.

♥Cherio♥

No comments:

Post a Comment