Thursday, July 01, 2010

Heaven can wait

NOM NOM, RAWR.!
It has been forever since I blogged.
So yeah, the week past like super slow and school's getting tougher each day
But with the help of my friend's support, I'm going through.
Not just my friends. HE helped me too. He did so much I just can't seem to say thank you.
Not in a million words. Not in a billion words. It's just un-expressable. I don't know if ther's such word but yeah, it is.

So today there's just this ceramah about appreciating life.
Thanks.
As if I don't have bad things in my life already!
Went to KFC with Synn and Jay again. But this time? With MORE people. We had fun but we had to eat fast and rush back to school. Yeah, we were ponteng-ing. But school food just gets like more disgusting.

I had a hyper time. Not so hyped out anymore now. I feel like the whole world's crushing down.

I'm insane.

J
A
N
E

T
H
E

I
N
S
A
N
E


Just had dinner. Better off now :D Rick's asking for the modem

No comments:

Post a Comment