Friday, June 25, 2010

He said she said.

Yeah, Jane, it's my birthday!
YES, today I'm ponteng-ing school. I have Open Day. Boo. Yeah my mum's busy and I have backache so I decided not to go to school. Yeah, you might be thinking what lazy bum am I. HAHA, anyways I really want to watch Karate Kid. So I'm hoping Divyaa would come. And bring a friend along. Yesh yesh. I'm super bored. So kill me.

I got number 22 in class. Damn. I feel so stupid. YESH. Anyways, I'm bored. Lately my life has just turned me into a 'blame machine' - like seriously. I get blamed for no reason. Scolded for no reason. WOW.WTF right?

Dem I'm waiting for Div. When is she coming?! KARATE KARATE KARATE!! I'm rotting here like shit. Save me, mother.

I went KFC with Saanjay and Synn yesterday, yeah technically we're kinda okay now. PFFT. Yeah I ate like a child, behaved like a child. I knocked myself on the glass door. And yelped. Mushed my elbow into the mashed potatoes! It was hilarious!! And yeah I made a big big mess out of the poor chicken. HAHA yeah and I made me quote 'Pleasure yourself before you pleasure other people!' ,it was hilarious !

G
O
D
W
H
E
R
E
I
S
D
I
V
?

DAMN! I need to go out ASAP. xP

Tata. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment