Friday, June 18, 2010

Andy oh Andy

Hello! I had a great day!! Well, kinda. Anyways, went out with Sze, Dixon and Jay!! Watched A-Team, and boy was it dead boring!? Oh wells anyways after A-Team we met up with Nicholas and Chee Wong and went to eat at Paparich. It was good! I ate so so so much! Wells, kinda. I ordered a plate of nasi lemak and Toast and iced lemon tea. I ate them ALL!! Dixon was shocked. HAHA I told him how my brother eats he got EVEN shock! Okay, then we bought Toys Story 3 movie tickets and while waiting for time to come we went Borders.

I REALLY LOVE TOYS STORY 3! IT WAS SO AMAZING. Andy grew up and he was so hot! And I suddenly felt a kick then I turned back and I saw this couple they were like making out! Like the girl SAT on the guy and stuff. I WAS LIKE OMG. WHAT??? How creepy was that? YESH.

Sze and I ate Subway for breakfast.

SO YUMMY!


Wells oh wells!

I'm playing bowling with Jing Wai on msn. TATA! I'm going to watch my drama.!

No comments:

Post a Comment