Thursday, June 03, 2010

Goodbye to bitch.

OMG, get a life cheap bitch! I'm so sorry for you, boo! Sorry that you have no friends and most of all for being such a whore! I'm also sorry that no one likes you. Today you just gave me an opportunity to bitch you. Just like you ever did to me! So thank you. You have no life. Poor girl. You have no idea how everyone hates you. You think i sang with you to be popular? Well, YOU'RE WRONG! I had no idea you were THIS bitchy and to be frank I have true friends ; unlike YOU! BOO. You think you're gorgeous? Well, think again with your ugly eye!

Okay, enough with the bitching now. I have other things to blog about. So, I flunked two subjects, ahh boo. This exam is super hard, everyone dropped grades! Oh boyyss. Poh Ming! God knows how much I love her. She's so nice :D Hehe, I love her mouse thingy on her blog. She tried to get me that too. Oh wells. hers comes from her blog skin.

Boo! I'm bored... I've been figuring out on what to blog the whole day! Wells, I've been busy spamming comments on facebook! Boooo :P I guess I should blog tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment