Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ju on attack.


Sze, Synn and I went over to Vee's house today. Watched Ju On! TADA!! Was scary. But not really that scary. I WAS scared. There were freakishly scary parts but I was okay. We went down to the playground after that. Wells. boring boring day. we played with the swings and seesaw and scared the shit out of ourselves! We went ice cream later. Just me and Sze.

OH BOO!

You know how hard is it to stay angry at a person? Yes I do. I'm so tired.

But I really hate people copying what I BLOG :) I hate how people copy my skin. Hate how people follow how i blog. The style. No life.
AI AYE EYE
. HAHA Anyways me and Synn yi, we love talking bad about people who DONT know what they did wrong but just act so innocento. I DO feel bad. Oh wells.

I'm boring. TATA. Ate mee and 0.04 a.m gonna go FAT :D
WOOHOO

I'm a greedy child. thanks Sai keet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment