Monday, June 21, 2010

Like O.M.G

Rick's IU. Yeah uhuh, that's me.
Look, to be frank and the tittle, I'm just not happy today. Yeah, everything started on last Thursday. I just hate, HATE being betrayed - Who doesn't? I'm not really betrayed just feel like it. Someone just did something really hurtful to me. Right, if you knew what happened you might think, JEEZ ITS NOT SO HURTFUL after all? Excuse me, think.. as in if you're facing it. So yeah, LAY OFF. It's not nice to take what's NOT yours. I'm all depressed now, cried in the shower. Yeah, complete bullshit right?

Anyways, school reopened. Boring boring boring. I woke up with TWO sour legs. Ouch. I walked like some retard. I just got ready for school. I went to school, all rushed up and sigh you have no idea that how forgetful I was. Anyways, school sucks, I didn't talk to one of my friend today. Yeah, my emo-ness.
F*ck off
. I'm pissed. I'm just ignorant today. And angry. But I did have fun with Sze and Carmen and all.

I don't think I'm being reasonable now but it is if you're me. See? I don't even know what I'm saying.

Are you just another regret? I just don't want things to be all wasted. After everything. Just making me depressed. I've had it. Once. twice. thrice? How many more times? I've just had it.

You may be one of the best things that has ever happened to me but why must the same things always happen.
WHY?
it's not really your fault-yes but why didn't you tell me? Thats all.

♥JANEY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment