Monday, June 07, 2010

jerk.


You don't have to treat me like shit if you don't like it okay? I'm sucking everything to myself. But I tend to forgive and forget. Yes I was upset last night because of TWO person. YES, I really hate them last night. But i tend to let it go. I'm alright now. I can't possibly hate them, just very hurt by what they said. Not one but two of them. Sigh. I couldn't sleep well. I thought till this morning. I kinda argued with one of them. BUT, i'm okay now.

People tend to make me feel so insecure sometimes. YES, I might be a little bit too sensitive at times. Yes, what people say about tends to make me feel super insecure. Yes, I have problems. But it's all over. Oh no, I'm not those type of emo girls who needs a therapist,or who cuts themselves, cuz thats plain stupid . That'll be weird. Akward.
I DON'T NEED A THERAPIST. :D
I have my friends who makes me laugh like mad.
Dana.
Veevien.
Jacelyn.
Huilim.
Grace.
Carmen.
We're the hyperballs. We go crazy. :D Sorry. I drafted this post. I had to turn it off 'cuz my dad came home from the hospital. BOO. I'm at music school now.

I had some sugar-cinamon pretzel sticks. It tastes good!! But i'm craving for subway. its crunchy veges and yummy ham and turkey and the sauce!


*CRAP. GERMAN :D*

i have a duet with Melissa.

COOL eh? But German. I need tokio hotel to teach me how to pronounce. HAHA

****************
Done singing, I couldn't get my part right cuz it's like super hard. I've to sing the second voice. Meli's the first voice. And we pronounce 'W' as 'V'. Teacher was like hitting the piano key and I was like 'oh crap'! Lols. But I managed to sing it :D Can I get a 'woot woot'?

Had subway nyum nyum!! Sister was driving me crazy to go to subway so we did. It taste so good!

Wells I guess thats all? :D Muaaahs! Have fun reading today.

No comments:

Post a Comment