Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reality check

I see you
Yesterday was my birthday. Hmm.. A few friends and I celebrated at 'Thank God It's Friday'! Well it was a blast until I got my period. Damn annoying. I stained myself like.. like.. GRR. everytime! Anyways, we had super good food and Lucas and Saanjay sucked helium from the balloons and sang me Happy birthday! Those TGIF people made hell out of a noise that time singing happy birthday and stuff like that. They tried to make me sing but I shook my head then dance, shook my head finally a speech to each and every of my friends. And so I did. I had a great time at TGIF. We head to Red Box after that and went crazy and wild! We sang so loud and everyone sang till we dropped dead. Lucas , Sze Yie, Bryan and I
went crazy then Dixon came.

Thought of going for a movie but it was abit too late so we decided to go bowling. Woots. They had fun but I didn't play because I was wearing a dress and well, my tummy ached. I watched them go crazy. Oh wells, at night Rick and I went to this studio for band cuz today was like IU day so they needed to practice. Hmm!

IU was great! There were dancing and sketch and everything! It was awesome! Hmm.. Oh wells,

Here I am blogging!
Watching Glee and killing my back!

FROGGIE FOURTEEN
I finally met Chloe! She's so nice! She gave me this frog key chain for my birthday
! I got so many froggies this birthday! A big frog soft toy! I named him Banana :) 3 frog cups. Yeah I got two same ones. and a magnet thingy and a phone holder. HAHA it's cute.
Hmm
Back hurts like shit.

TATA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment