Saturday, June 05, 2010

Love at first sight.


I saw him. He saw me. I went red he went pink. I saw him while I was on the swings that day. And he was right beside me. Swinging. So high. When it started raining we went for cover. I was digging for tissue to wipe myself when I found out I don't have any. And a packet of tissue was offered, I looked up and it was him. We started a casual talk and we went on a date. Just the two of us. He gave me some roses. I gave him nothing but a nice warm hug.
The END. :D

Okay, face it. It's like the lamest thing you've ever read right? Who agrees? Say 'I' on my cbox.
So the bitch thing really got me in fire. She's super two-faced bitch I wouldn't wanna look at her.
-I rather DIE than look at her-

Everyone hates her.
AGREED
Come on, get a life will she?

Okay, so let the holiday begin! I woke up to the sounds of mummy walking around getting ready for HER weekend and for instant MY weekend morning was ruin. BOO. I got up with a loud sigh and brushed my teeth and sad to say my contact lenses were making me angry. I finally got them in my eyes but it hurts. so I closed my eyes and blinked. It was all okay :D I showered quickly and did my hair-never been UGLIER xP I look super ugly today. Rushing like mad. ): BOO.

Reached Mid Valley and had breakfast at DeliFrance. It was good. SO SO GOOD. Went up to shop. SAT THERE. And it was dancing already. Danced. Came out. Went to buy ice-cream. YUMMMMMM :D And now here I am blogging. Boo!

Dad seems so weird. Hope he doesn't know ):





NYEES :P

I'm so sleepy!! HEHE.

FACEBOOK.
It's addictive!
It's a drug.
It's an adrenaline.


TATA ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment