Friday, May 28, 2010

Party people

OMG, I'm super tired today. It's some public holiday and every mall is packed with people. We went to Ikea, The Curve and 1 U. Went Ikea first, went looking at some furniture, had branch there. Throat still hurts. Rick couldn't eat. Nyee nyees. Anyways, I checked out some shelf and some study tables and i found some really nice ones. Awesooomee. After that went to The curve. Raining like mad. I nearly slipped and fell. Mum bought us some very milky ice cream and oooh I ate till i merely threw up.

Walked around and went to 1 U. walked around somemore and found a really really nice dress but too bad it was too big for me. walked around somemore and ooh lala I found this really nice dress and tried it on and OMG it fit perfectly. Super cute and I decided to buy it. Wells, it made my boobs look flat, a little. xD HAHA. I KNOW!! Wells, mum and I argued about what shoes will I wear. HAHA, I told her I'd wear my converse, AIYEYE-EYE. Anyways, bought some tee-shirts as well too.

I asked took up a shirt and wanted to put it back but i gave the salesman and he gave me the 'WHAT THE F*CK' look. I wanted to punch him. He snatched the shirt from me and look at me like he was sooo disgusted! URH, PATHETIC :P

My feet acheddd. Save me somebody? Rub my feeet!

Just kidding. Ahhh, what a tiring day today.

OH WELLS. The last thing on my mind was knowing that my best friends couldn't come to the party. BOO.

okay, nothing to post. I'm upset. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment