Friday, May 14, 2010

Doomsday device.


So... I didn't blog for like..... WEEKS. YES. I. am. sorry. Exams are coming and oh boy. I couldn't come online because of the thrifty internet. Dad changed it to the small modem and it couldn't work well at my house. So, I am sweating. Skipped school today cuz, well.. sick. Diahhorea. I don't even know how to SPELL IT! I ate too much crap. Synn Yi and I were like, pooping next to each other(cubicle, I mean) and we were like, ARE YOU OKAY? OH YES I AM! ARE YOU? HAHA, it was embarrassing but luckily, no one was in the toilet with us.

Monday.
BORING!!!!~

Tuesday.
Dude, maths and science was quite boring as we have to make water rockets. But I was abit too busy reading my book. Thanks to Dek Loong =P

Wednesday.
I forgotten. AHHH YES. Marching. Now I'm a black chicken. Ivan, Yuke wei and syameer was standing aside making the soya bean drink so tempting. Demmit.

Thursday.
OUCH. The whole morning I was busy going to the toilet. I called home but no one bothered about me. BOO. Synn yi teached me dancing. Latin, it was fun! Didn't stay back. didn't do theory. SHOOT. class on Friday. Here comes hell.

Friday.
Woke up today in misery. Stomach was aching. Dad told me to stay home. And I did. WHEEEE. Oh wells. It's super hot now. I'm burning and sweating. Hot weather. Alphonsus will kill me. I didn't practise or anything for so many weeks.

The whole week's so boring. I misssss euuu. Shoooo boring. Ian's getting cuter and cuter each day. He knows how to call me now!

So... SPAM. I'm off now. Enjoy my lame blog =P


Pathetic Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment