Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm FREEEEE

Yeeehawww at last! Exams are over!! But this time I did really badly. HAHA. Okay, don't wanna talk about it. Hmm, Sorry for not blogging for so long. My birthday is coming soon! Can't wait to shop for a cute dress! I love this purple dress so much but yeah it's a little too sexy. It's a tube dress. short. lols. So, my mum told me maybe I can't buy it.

I don't know what to blog lately. Maybe it's because of Bryan's gayness! Haha, no offence k?
I said some typical stalker. Not you 'noob'. School's like torture chamber lately. You know?

GOD LIFE STINKS. I wish i knew what's happening everywhere.

So, last week I had this really bad fever and my sister got it too. And then my brother. Oh boys right? And I'm still having this really suckish and boring sore throat that hurts so badly. Synn's doing everything to stop me from eating fried canteen food. YESH, it's gross but tempting! Demmit right? I am soo boring ain't I?

MADONNA.
VOGUE!
It's so classy, and funny. I LOVE IT. Thanks to Glee :D

Anyways, I feel so emo.

My brother gets to go out! I saw Jing Wai just now. With Yeou Yen. With a guitar. OMG I FEEL SO LAME RIGHT NOW! I miss the sweet taste of chicken burger ): CARLS JR. OH GOD, You're so tempting! My throat hurts.

My dad looks pissed. I wonder happen. I have no idea. I just pray he didn't look at my msn or facebook. he looks mad. I just prayy. I don't wanna get trouble. About, anything. I'm scared!


OKAY THIS SHALL BE AN ALL GREEN POST ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment