Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do the dew

Okay so Friday is exam. WHAT THE HELL! WHY ARE YOU STILL BLOGGING, JANE? Go study -laaah! Jesus. I can't seem to get off cuz it's so tempting! Anyways, planning for my 14th birthday party. Ann, Byran, Divyaa and I are planning to celebrate our birthdays together and so far our plans are good. It's just up to the people to come and stuff. It's a Red and White party. Red's for the four of us and white for the rest. Not telling where we're having it. I'm afraid that some stalker would come and stalk me. You know what I mean? Oh wells, too sooon to say, lets finish our exams first! HAHA.

Great, many things happened this week. Lost my maths textbook. BOO; how sad? Talked to my 'old friends' they said they miss me. PSH. Some stalker dude; STALKED ME! My 'Aunt Flow' came. Drank ice-lemon tea. Not a good idea when she's here. Shoo bored.

Poor Jing Wai is sick, nyees :P
Chloe's battling with her internet.
Nicholas is making me feel bad - for not studying!
GRR.

I feel bad for not studying. Kill me!

I should do maths. I suck at it! I ain't Matilda! I can't store a computer in me! Demm.

oh sky, why do you have to be so blue?
Would you ever give me a clue?
when you seem to be so clear,
I seem to think of you, my dear.
Suddenly you'd turn so grey,
Begone are the sunshine and ray.
Soon you start crying and crying.
I can't say I'm happy, but sighing.
sometimes when you stop crying.
all my troubles gone I stop worrying.

It's lame. I'm too bored. HAHA. Okay then, thats it for now :D TATAS
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment